Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

THE amazing King Midas story animation.


This  week my class have been reading a story called King Midas and his golden touch and we were told to create an animation retelling the story in our own words so this is my animation I hope you like it. The steps to creating an amazing animation like this one that I created is to number one READ THE STORY or else you don't have any idea on what the story goes like then the rest is up to you. My tip is use explore to get all you'r images or else you will have to do all the copyright stuff and write who contributed what image (which in my opinion is boring so explore is much better just saying) I really enjoyed creating this animation and I would recomend that you try it you'r self. Quick question what have you created a animation about and how did you create it?

No comments:

Post a Comment