Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

My Tessellation Art!

This is my fish tessellation art in the style of M.C. Escher. The W.A.L.T  for this was to use bold out lines. Here is how I created my M.C. Escher art, so first you decide on what you'd design is like how I chose a fish. Next you need to get a small piece of card and you would need to trace out the half of the picture on the bottom side then cut it out and slide it up to the top of the piece of paper and stick it on with sticky tape and do the same on the other side so the paper. The last step is to trace your little picture on to a piece of paper ( preferably an A3 sheet) then colour in your picture and make your outlines bold. Then you can admire and re craft your  picture as much as possible.
This art was super fun and I would recommend that you give it a go because I would happily do another Tessellation. My question is, have you ever created a Tessellation Picture if so, what was your favourite part in creating it?

No comments:

Post a Comment