Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

MY Jim Dine Tool Art!


W.A.L.T draw a tool in the style of Jim Dine.
These are the steps on how to create a Jim Dine tool...
First you outline the tool in pencil then you go over it in charcoal. Next you need to use you'r charcoal and draw messy lines around the outline and smudge it so that it looks like it has a messy black outline. The last thing you need to do is draw in the details and you are done. I enjoyed doing a Jim Dine tool and I would recommend that you have a go at creating a Jim Dine tool as well.  Have you ever created any Jim Dine art or Do you have any requests for artists/art for me to do?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Renae and I am a student in learning hub 9 at gis int School. I really like your jim dine tool art . It made me think of my artwork from my art class . Have you thought about doing a variety of different thing. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintrenaed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there my name is hozana i am a student in lh09 at gisborne intermediate. i really like your piece of work you have done it made me think of my own personal one that i did in my class. if you would like to check out my blog here is a link https://gisinthozanap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete