Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Rugby League Training

Description: Every Wednesday my class have been learning how to play Rugby league with some teachers called Jim and Kelly. First we split up into,two teams, Team 1 and team 2. Then we Had 3 girls and 3 boys from each team to verse the other team that did the same. Then the left over people had to be subs. I ended up being sub first which I was OK because I didn't really know how to play that well, but I got put on in the second round so  at least I knew  the basics. Rugby league is a fun and pretty easy game My favourite position is dummy. The dummy has to be behind the person after they get tagged then the dummy has to get the ball and throw the ball to another player in the team and then the team has to try score a try. A try is basically a goal Reflection: I enjoyed playing Rugby league and I'm not the Rugby league type. At first I knew absolutely nothing about Rugby league, I know a little more about Rugby league every time we practise. One thing we could have done better was that we could have worked as a team a little bit better. Question:  What sport do you like playing? What made you like playing that sport?  

No comments:

Post a Comment