Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My Roy Lichtenstein portrait

 Description: This is my Roy Lichtenstein portrait that I have been working on it still isn't finished and probably won't be for quite a long time. Roy Lichtenstein was an american pop artist during the 1960's and we had to base our art around him. The things that we had to include were, bold outlines, colour, patterns,features and we had to be creative. 
Explanation:  First we took a photo of ourselves then we traced our face and put our pictures away for safe keeping. Next we added patterns to our traced pictures and coloured them in.
Reflection:  As you can see I haven't finished my picture like I wrote before. I think it's because  I added to much detail. 
Question:  What details would you add to make you'r picture amazing?    

1 comment:

  1. Ki ora, my name is Mikaila I am a year six student from Paihia School. I really liked your self portrait because I thought it looked amazing when I looked at it. It made me think of when I do art at my school because I would like to try what you did. Did you teach yourself how to draw a beautiful photo like that?

    ReplyDelete