Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My Writing Purpose

W.A.L.T: Entertain the reader. For the last 4 or 5 days my class have been learning how to write for a purpose. So first we had to choose what we were writing about. I chose to write a narrative about a girl and mum who have special powers and have a very mysterious life. Then I found a picture that I liked and started writing this story, although I still haven't finished writing this story. I wan't to write a series of story's about this with all different girls with powers. What should my next girl and power be? Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to posting sometime soon.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Fern and I am a student in room 9 at gisborne intermediate School. I really like your writing Have you thought about writing more on it If you would like to see my learning, my blog is . https://ormondfernk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Lara, my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your story about a mystery girl. I also liked the way that you added lots of dialogue into your story. As I got into your story I realised that you had added a lot of descriptive words which made me want to read more. I have always liked reading stories that have mysteries in them because they make you want to know more about the story. I think you did an amazing job writing this. What did you enjoy the most about writing this story?

    ReplyDelete