Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My Gabriel Moreno portrait.

   Description: This is my Gabriel Moreno portrait that I drew. It took me around 2 weeks to create. Explanation: First we took another picture of ourselves but this time we were facing sideways. Then we drew patterns and outlined them in black vivid and the parts that couldn't be vivided they got outlined with black pen but some bits stayed in pencil.
Reflection: This picture was much easier to Finnish then my Roy Lichtenstein portrait and much funner then the Roy Lichtenstein. I would recommend that you try have a go at doing your own portrait based on you'r favourite artist.
Question: Who is you'r favourite artist? And what is you'r favourite piece of art made by that artist?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lara, My name is Fonz. I am a yr8 student at Paihia School. I really like your portrait art. In our class (Te Ngahere) we did portrait art last year. I really enjoyed it and hope you did to. What is your portrait about? Anyway thanks for blogging.

    Fonz

    ReplyDelete